Krav Maga, Jeet Kune Do, JKD, Escrima, Kali, JKD, Wing Chun, Krav Maga
We run weekly classes focussing in Rapid Assault Tactics (R.A.T) classes. Rapid Assault Tactics was developed from Jeet Kune do & Filipino Kali by Guro Paul Vunak during his time training US Navy SEAL Team Six in West Virginia. The R.A.T has since being taught in the DEA, FBI, CIA & many US SWAT teams.
Classes incorporate JKD Concepts, Filipino Kali and Filipino Grappling (Dumog/Kino Mutai). The R.A.T is simply an extremely effective and streamlined formula for modern day self defence in the very worse self defence situations.
The R.A.T is broken down into the 3 main phases:
- Interception/Destruction - Limb destruction, eye jab etc...
- Pressure - Bruce Lee's Straight Blast
- Termination - Clinch, takedowns, headbutts, elbows
In Rapid Assault Tactics you will learn:
- Striking: Striking, both defensive and offensive. Use of punches, elbows, hammer-fists, knees, kicks, headbutts.
- Street Grappling: Stand-up grappling (throws, takedowns etc.) as well as learning how to fight off the ground and regain your feet again.
Rapid Assault Tactics - Tuesdays 8pm
Rapid Assault Tactics is a combat formula developed for the needs of the special unit US NAVY SEAL Team Six, by one of the best streetfighting instructors in the world - Paul Vunak.
The RAT tactic is to take the initiative as soon as possible and to eliminate the threat effectively and brutally. The R.A.T abbreviation (from Rapid Assault Tactics) and it is the adaptive skills and highly developed survival instinct of these rodents that are a perfect example to imitate in life-threatening situations. The main purpose is SURVIVAL.
Rapid Assault Tactics prepares you for many of the possible situations. Fighting one on one, one on two, fighting in a group, with or without a weapon, standing, on the ground, in a long, medium or short distance - for a "rat" it does not make a difference. We are the only place in West Yorkshire authorised by Progressive Fighting Systems, where you can train R.A.T.
- Rapid Assault Tactics / Jeet Kune Do & Kali
- 1st Dan Black Belt Kickboxing
- 1st Degree, Red Prajioud (Instructor) in Muay Thai
- Cobra Self Defence certified instructor
- Cobra Martial Arts Association approved
- Member of the National Black Belt Register
Other styles studied to a significant length of time
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
- Jeet Kune Do
- Keysi Fight Method
- Japanese Ju-Jitsu