MMA & Muay Thai are some of the most efficient martial art out there and some of the fasted growing combat sports. We’re helping men and women of all ages and abilities learn how to strike and defend themselves from any position. Whether you’re interested in cage-fighting, Muay Thai, real-world self-defence or just a great total-body workout we’ve got you covered. Our Mixed Martial Arts classes give you access to hands-on instruction in a safe and supportive environment.
We teach realistic ‘pressure tested’ Self Defence Martial Arts focused on Filipino ‘Dirty’ Boxing (Pangamut) & modern MMA. No ‘secret techniques’ or ‘mystical chi powers’ just tried & tested street combatives trained against a resisting partner.
Our adult belt program, overseen by The British Martial Arts & Boxing Association, is a unique blend of techniques and elite, old school fitness. This program is designed for those interested in achieving black belt – where they’ll learn strikes, ground techniques, and how to live a healthy and fit lifestyle. Bag, pad, and partner drills and MMA sparring is incorporated into the ever evolving curriculum as well.
- tried & tested syllabus that has been tested within within amateur MMA & Muay Thai.
- It is a highly effective SELF-DEFENCE system that improves your FITNESS: muscle strength and speed enabling you to react faster in life-threatening situations and CONFIDENCE: just walking in a more positive manor can deter an attacker.
- It is an intense cardio vascular, calorie burning workout that reduces stress, high blood pressure, and resting heart rate whilst increasing lung function and aerobic capacity.
- Training with us will not only train your body but also your mind and the requirement of mental activation helps to improve your focus and concentration.
- Our training focuses on real-life, street-proven self-defence techniques.
- Our training syllabus incorporates Rapid Assault Tactics (R.A.T), a form of Jeet Kune Do Concepts originally created for US law enforcement by Sifu Paul Vunak.
- We teach de-escalation/avoidance tactics, unarmed and armed assaults, multiple opponent strategies, and defence against weapons.
- Trained to overcome and compensate for injuries or shock during an attack so you can still get away safely.
- For MEN and WOMEN classes are fun and friendly.